Effective May 22, 2020
“You” refers to you as a visitor of this Site or as a user of our Services.
USE THE SITE OR SERVICES.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Personal information is any information that allows us to identify you, directly or indirectly, such as your name, contact details, or address. We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone numbers;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, unique device identifiers, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, mobile device carrier, and other technology on the devices you use to access Sites; as well as usage information, such as information about how you use the Sites, referring/exit web pages, date/time stamps, error logs, and the frequency of your use of the Sites.
We also collect, use, and share deidentified information such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. This information could be derived from your personal information but will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage information to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Site feature. However, if we combine or connect information with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined information as personal information which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
Personal Information You Provide to Us
When you use the Sites, you may share some personal information with us such as your name, email address, password, demographic information, and other information that may be considered personal information by various privacy laws.
You may also share your name and contact information when you subscribe to our email newsletters or other marketing communications.
Personal Information Collected from Third Parties
We collect personal information about you from third parties, such as business partners, vendors, or from publicly available information. The personal information we collect from third parties includes geolocation data and device and browser information. This information is not associated with your name or email address, but it is associated with your IP address and advertising identifier, which some applicable data protection laws consider to be personal information.
If you opt in, we collect and use geolocation information from your computer or mobile device (e.g., via tracking beacons, Bluetooth, or GPS) in connection with some of our Sites. You may adjust your settings and disable the collection of location information at any time.
Information Collected Automatically
When you use the Sites, we may collect your IP address, device and browser information, and information stored in your cookies. A cookie is a small piece of data that a website can send to your computer’s internet browser, which is then stored on your computer’s operating system. Cookies are how websites recognize users and keep track of their preferences. We and third-
party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third-party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different Sites.
We do not currently use technology that recognizes “do not track” signals from your web browser.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to, and for the purposes of providing our Services to you, including in the following ways:
- To contact you and to provide information you have requested or to respond to your questions;
- To approximate the location of your device, based on IP address, to analyze user trends;
- Where necessary for us to enter into or to perform a contract with you, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Where necessary for our legitimate interests, including to operate and improve our business and services, communicate with you, undertake business management, planning, statistical analysis, market research, and marketing activities, diagnose and fix bugs, administer and maintain our core records, protect our rights and interests, ensure the security of our assets, systems, and networks, prevent, detect, and investigate fraud and unlawful or criminal activities in relation to our services, and enforce our terms and conditions;
- Where required by applicable laws and regulations; and
- Where necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
Where processing your information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of your personal information and take precautions to protect such information. These precautions include the adoption of certain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards and procedures designed to maintain and secure your personal information from inappropriate disclosure in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents who need to know that information in order to provide the Services.
We store your data in the following places:
- Relational databases: We store your data on a persistent storage that is encrypted at multiple levels.
- Log files: We may record events that occur when you use our products or services in one or more files collectively known as log files.
- Caches: To effectively scale our services, we store your information in multiple caching services.
- Third-party services: When applicable, we use third-party services to store and process your information. (See third-party services section for more information)
- Backups and code repositories: We store information backup for business continuity.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
We disclose your personal information only (1) to our affiliates and service providers, (2) where we have your consent, or (3) as required or permitted by applicable law or regulation. This means that we may disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- Any service provider that we may hire to provide services to us, but not for the service provider’s own commercial purposes;
- Certain other persons to the extent authorized by you; and
- Any governmental agency, regulatory authority, or self-regulatory organization having jurisdiction over us, if (i) we determine that such disclosure is necessary or advisable pursuant to or in connection with any U.S. federal, state, or local, or non-U.S., law, rule, regulation, executive order, or policy, including without limitation any anti-money laundering law and the USA PATRIOT Act and (ii) such disclosure is not otherwise prohibited by law, rule, regulation, executive order, or policy.
We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend our rights and property, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
We may disclose your information for a business purpose.
We will not hold your personal information for any longer than is necessary for the uses outlined above, unless we are required to keep your personal data longer to comply with the law and any regulatory requirements.
When deciding how long to retain your personal information, we take into account our legal and regulatory obligations, the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information described above and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
Links to Other Websites
Users Must Be Over 18 Years of Age
The Sites are not directed toward children under the age of 18. We do not promote our Sites online to minors, and we do not intentionally collect any personally identifiable information from any person under 18. If we become aware of having collected personal information from children under the age of 18 without valid consent from their respective parents or guardians, we will delete is as soon as practicable.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Information
When we are acting at the direction of a client to provide services to you, we are acting as a data processor, and the client is acting as a data controller. Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, a data processor receives personal information and instructions on how to
process that information from the data controllers. Where we act as a data controller for services you independently request of us (i.e., where we independently determine how your personal information is processed), then we manage your personal information according to what you have consented to and the terms of this Policy. Whether acting as a data controller or a data processor, we maintain the privacy of your information and only use, share, transfer, or store it as permitted.
Your Privacy Rights
Individuals in California, Nevada, Canada, Mexico, the European Union, and certain other certain other jurisdictions may have certain data subject rights. These rights vary, but they may include the right to request access to the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Under some laws, you may also have rights to do the following:
- The right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to request to have your personal data deleted;
- The right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes or for purposes based on our legitimate interests;
- The right to ask us to not undergo automated decision making; and
- Where you have provided consent, to request to withdraw such consent at any time.
Individuals may also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of personal data with a data protection authority. We are always open to dialogue to resolve issues short of formal disputes. If your concerns cannot be resolved, we can enter into appropriate third party neutral dispute resolution. If you need to reach us about a privacy or data protection issue, please contact us by emailing: [email protected].
We retain the right to deny requests under certain circumstances, and to charge a reasonable fee to fulfill a request where such a fee is legally permissible. In such cases, we will notify you of the reasons for denial. We will not provide you with specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure creates a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of that personal information, your account with us, or the security of our systems or networks. We will not disclose, if we are in possession of, your Social Security number, driver’s license number or other government-issued identification number, financial account number, any health insurance or medical identification number, an account password, or security questions and answers. Additionally, if we retain your personal data only in deidentified form, we will not attempt to re-identify your data to respond to a request.
If you make a request related to personal information about you, we may need to verify your identity. To do so, we will request that you match specific pieces of information you have provided us previously, as well as, in some instances, provide a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the individual whose personal information is the subject of the request. If it is necessary to collect additional information from you, we will use the information only for verification purposes and will delete it as soon as practicable after complying with the request. For requests related to particularly sensitive information, we may require additional proof of identification. If you make a request through an authorized agent, we will require written proof that the agent is authorized to act on your behalf. We will process your request within the time provided by applicable law.
If you have agreed to receive email communications regarding your health and safety, including marketing and promotional communications, you may opt out at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email communication, or contacting us at [email protected].
Email: [email protected]
Dellcy Auto Transport
720 Plainfield Road, S.200
Willowbrook, Illinois 60527
United States of America
Your California Privacy Rights
We Do Not Sell Your Personal Information
The CCPA requires us to disclose whether we sell your personal information. We do not sell your personal information.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
Requests to know
If you are a California resident, under certain circumstances in accordance with applicable law, you have the right to request that we disclose to you specific details about your personal information that we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold over the past 12 months and a copy of your personal information. These details include: (1) the categories of personal information we have collected about you; (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; (5) the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. Once we receive your request, we will acknowledge it and either respond in accordance with law, ask for additional information to verify your identity, clarify the nature of your request, let you know if we need more time, let you know if we need to charge a fee (such as if requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested), or we will inform you if we cannot fulfill any part of your request due to an exception under the law. If we know that your request relates to information we process as a service provider to one of our corporate contractors, we will forward your request to the relevant contractor and cooperate with that contractor as needed to address your request or inform you that your request should be submitted directly to the business on whose behalf we process the information.
Requests to delete
If you are a California resident, under certain circumstances in accordance with applicable law, you have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your valid verifiable request, we will delete, de-identify, or aggregate your personal information and direct our service providers to do so, or we will inform you if we cannot fulfill any part of your request due to an exception under the law. If your request relates to information we process as a service provider to one of our contractors, we will inform you that your request should be submitted directly to the business on whose behalf we process the information.
The verifiable request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. Please, however, refrain from sending us sensitive personal information.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe in accordance with applicable
law. Any disclosures we provide may only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request’s receipt, as required by law.
Information sale and the right to opt-out
If you are a California resident, you have the right to direct a business not to sell your personal information. Please note that we do not sell your personal information, so there is no action required from you to opt-out of selling your information.
In accordance with applicable law, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your California privacy rights.